April 5, 2010

MY APOLOGIES TO "WHAT'S-HIS-NUTS"

I'm having a weak moment. Red flags aside. I'm feeling quite guilty about throwing "what's-his-nuts" under the bus o'bitterness in my blog. He's a good guy with a lot going on. Timing was a huge factor and I ended up getting the short end of the schtick, so to speak. There was so much about him that I absolutely loved. I won't get into it but he knows what I mean..there was this connection. I haven't felt that strongly for someone since, well, never. 


So here it goes.


Dear "what's-yer-nuts,"
Yeah, you heard me, "what's-yer-nuts." I'd much rather be laying on your bed right now, eating Italian Ice, watching scary movies, cuddling and laughing. But you chose to break my heart. So now I choose to break your balls.


Yours truly,
"Cutie-patooty-with-the-nice-booty"

2 comments:

  1. I don't think any apologies are necessary. This isn't a response to 'what's his nuts', it's a response to all the 'what's their nuts' who have crossed our paths. This is an attempt to understand them, not blame them. After all, we are partly to blame. Ignoring all those red flags was our fault!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right you are, Anonymous! An apology to anyone who has a blog like this one written in his honor is unnecessary!

    ReplyDelete