May 5, 2010

THIS IS JUST A TEST


I'm attracted to "bad boys." You wanna know why? Because "safe guys" are boring. I hate boring. I'd rather have the flu than be bored. I think a lot of you are right there with me, ladies.

Mmmmmmmm, "bad boys." I say that with drool running down my chin. I love a hot, fierce, adventurous, hilarious, manly "bad boy." But in my experience, most of them have also been irresponsible, shady, cheating, lying, lazy, selfish dirtbags.

What about the "safe guys?" They would be thrilled to give us the white picket fence, yellow lab, one girl, one boy life that we all dream about. But they're also the guys who won't grab a quickie in a restaurant bathroom, want squirt-butter on the movie popcorn, or skip chores to enjoy a sunny Sunday afternoon to smell the flowers and sip some suds.

And let's face it, at our age, all the good "middle-ground guys" are taken! You know the ones I'm talking about, ladies. They ride Harleys to church. They meet you for nooners then buy you lunch. They drink beer while they build you your picket fence. None of those left...gone. If you find any, send him my way, would ya?

So what is a girl to do? Continue dating the "bad boy," or choose the "safe guy" and sacrifice excitement for stability? 

I say we do a little experimenting, ladies. How about it? Are you with me?

Let's date a "bad boy" AND a "safe guy" simultaneously. We will go out on dates with both types of men, then we will share stories with each other. Oh this will be a hoot! We can weigh the pros and cons, gather data, work up a spread sheet, analyze the findings and hopefully have more insight. 

I'm serious, ladies! Are you with me? Who's in?

5 comments:

  1. I always attract and fall for the bad boys!! Better yet, The 100% Italian bad boys!!! And i HATE IT. I wish I could date again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous, bad boys come in many different flavors. Some smell like oregano, some smell like kielbasa. Some have a hard, crispy shell, others are soft like baked potatoes. But they are all the same once you cut into them! And you'll know the second you take a bite b/c it'll taste like shit. Can't polish a turd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im in...for the test.....Strictly for scientific purposes of course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, C to the A to the RLY! You're on! But here's what I want you to do. First, find a nice guy. Put all your bad boys on hold for a month. Let that nice guy pick you up, hand you flowers, take you out to dinner, talk to you without staring at your rack, ask you questions that don't pertain to sex with him later, and show you what it's like to be treated like a lady. Let him drive you home, drop you off with a nice good-night peck and then bask in the glow of a REAL DATE! And remember, your bad boys are on hold! No talking, texting, banging, etc. for a whole month! That is your assignment! Now go, young grasshopper!

    ReplyDelete