February 15, 2011

PEARL NECKLACES AND GENDER DIFFERENCES

So, now that Valentine's Day is over, I want to hear what your man did to piss off yesterday. 


Negative much? Yes. But it is what it is. Guys don't get it and they never will. I don't blame them. Valentine's Day is a bunch of baloney. But it's on the calendar, boys. Sorry, nothing we can do about it now! 


I know a lot of you had a wonderful, romance- and sex-filled holiday, but for the rest of you, give it to me, spill the beans! I want to hear about the Russell Stover box of "chocolates" he got you. Or the  teddy bear he grabbed on his trip to CVS to stock up on condoms and cigarettes. Or the "One Free Blow Job" construction paper coupon he made you.


Let's hear it, gals. I know there are some great stories out there! Don't be embarrassed! We've all been there. And it doesn't make him a bad guy. It just makes him a guy. I know you were disappointed but don't hold it against him. Use this blog to vent. We can all laugh about it then move on. He'll make up for it at Easter.

4 comments:

  1. I dated a guy in college for a few years who worked at a grocery store deli. On his way out of work he picked up a tiny red heart-shaped box with four chocolates in it. Almost as romantic as the rich aroma of pastrami wafting from his hair. Oh yeah. Of course he ate two of the waxy chocolates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Something is better than nothing" isn't always true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha...I received the home made "coupons" a few years back. So going through my drawers a couple months back I stumbled upon them and apparently forgot to "cash them in" -- can you believe he had expiration dates on them?!?!? LMAO! Good times, good times!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well the next time your man wants "one free blow job" remind him that the offer has already expired. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete